At last I colored this picture: [link]
of these guys: [link]
Something on them, mostly from last picture:Assault Chaplain Ritualist
- Man of few words and many cigars. Head strategist for the group.Tactical Marine Brother Deadpool
- Man of too many words and no subtlety. Chief supplier of various materials for the group. Suppliers unknown, presumed dead.Terminator Brother Johnny Bravo
- Promoted to Rank when a horde of daemonettes heard his "pick-up lines" and ran away, effectively saving an entire system.Venerable Dreadnought George Carlin
- Given Venerable honors when he discovered that when satisfying daemonettes to death not only it does send them to warp, but renders them useless for at least a century. Currently trying to figure out what effect same method would have on Eldar women.Servo skull "Nappa"
- Same moment he spoke more then three sentences, this marine was killed and banished by the chapter master, inquisition, all four chaos gods, entire remaining Pantheon of Eldar gods, Nightbringer, Emperor, Angry Marines - all at the same - but still somehow managed to come back and utter the words "I'm haunting you". His soul was put in servo skull made form his remains as means of limiting his movement. Reasons for his assignment to this group remains berried somewhere in the Black Library.
Done in Photoshop and SAI, great thing for paint-like coloring.